|Two-Tag security key control system is designed tocontrol and provide security for 30 to 500 keys. The Two-Tag System enables youto loan a key, while keeping a copy in the cabinet for emergency use. TheTwo-Tag KeKab√É‚Äö√Ç¬Æ is designed to be mounted on a wall, near a desk or a workstation.|
KeKab√É‚Äö√Ç¬Æ II security control system includes:
- Red Plastic Octagonal Permanent Key Tags with a self-locking key holder. This key tag is designed to hold the original key and remain in the KeKab√É‚Äö√Ç¬Æ. The tags are numbered for easy identification.
- White Plastic Cloverleaf Loaner Key Tags that are used to hold duplicates of the permanent key. The tags are numbered for easy identification.
- Key Organization Sleeves that are for the collection of keys. These sleeves are pre-printed with room for pertinent information.
- Key Receipt Slips that are designed to keep a record of keys loaned out. Personnel must fill out slips in order to obtain a key. The slip is then hung on the appropriate hook in the KeKab√É‚Äö√Ç¬Æ in place of the loaned key.
- Brass Receipt Holder for optional use of holding key receipt slip on hook. (Complies with governmental regulations.)
- Cross Reference Binder that contains three referencing methods for a detailed record of all keys. Includes complete key loan record, cross reference sheets and detailed instruction sheet.
- It comes with a 3/8 inch key retaining 5 wafer cam lock or a high security 7 pin tubular lock with popout T-Handle.
- Unique powder coat textured painting process that provides an attractive and very durable finish on all KeKab√É‚Äö√Ç¬Æ units. The neutral sand color allows them to be hung anywhere.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Construction with piano hinged doors and key panels provide a sturdy location to secure your keys.
KeKab√É‚Äö√Ç¬Æ II cabinets listed below are equippedwith a 5 wafer cam lock and 2 keys. The "X" at the end of a stocknumber denotes that the cabinet is expandable.