The outside lever turns freely without operating the deadlatch. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights, the lever will retract the deadlatch. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Passage mode so that anyone can open the door without using a code. Passage mode can also be programmed at the keypad using the Master Code.
CL4210 locks come with a standard 2 3/8" deadlatch.
Optional 2 3/4" deadlatch available
Depth off the face of the door: 2 3/4" (inches)
Length of handle - C/L key to lever return: 4 1/4" (inches)
Lever return to door: 1 7/8" (inches)
- External doors low/medium traffic
- Internal doors - low/medium traffic
- Mortice Latch
- Lever handle lock for doors hung on the left or right
- Use in offices / schools / warehouses / hospitals / care homes / nurseries / hotels / leisure facilities / the home
- Knob handle available on Stainless Steel model - please select either lever or knob handle
The lock can store up to 80 different User Codes. Codes may be 4, 5 or 6 digits long. Programming is via the keypad, using the Master Code.
The lock has fitted as standard two alarm release terminals.
- REM1 is used to open the lock from a reception desk button or answer phone.
- REM2 can be linked to an alarm system which, when activated by a momentary contact, will release the door for 30 minutes. This allows emergency personnel to enter the room to rapidly check that no one has been overlooked.