The CL600 Series are a heavy duty mechanical locks that allows the code to be changed from the front via a key. Traditionally code changing on mechanical locks has required the lock to be removed from the door, the CL600 launch is the first mechanical lock where on door code changes can be made in seconds
Quick Code - Quick Change - Quick Retrofit
- On door code change in seconds
- Simple, convenient control
- Heavy duty mechanical Codelock
The locks can be used as the primary lock on most doors, particularly in high traffic situations. The CL600 Series Lock has varying functions available. The locks allow for various ways of managing entry by code, by key and by Passage mode operation of the lever handle on the CL615 model.
CL600 Series Locks are ideal for use in the home, school, office, hospital environments.
- Unique on door code change Quick Code
- Lock does not need removing from door to change code
- Front cylinder change
- Heavy duty Codelock
- High number of code combinations 8000 +
- Full size lever handles
- Passage mode option available
- Mortice lock and Tubular Dead Latch Models available
- PVD weather resistant, low maintenance finish
- BB Back to Back available: Provides coded access in both directions
|1 3/8" 2 1/2" (inches)
|Suitable for wooden doors
|2 part 5/16" (inches) spring loaded spindle
|Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
|PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) hardwearing low maintenance finish BS (brushed steel) and PB (polished brass).