| |PDL3500 Series mortise lock with built in HID prox reader, similar to DL3500 Series, but with:
- 2000 user codes (3-6 digits) and/or HID prox cards/fobs
- Multilevel security - Master; manager; supervisor; basic users
- Easy Tap & Add batch prox ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC –also– downloadable from PC or prox enroller tool
- PC programming/reporting
- Quick passage mode (without being in program mode)
- Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCI2 or AL-DTMIII
- 5AA battery-pak operated; 75,000 cycles, typ.
- 5 Architectural finishes
- Weatherproof -31˚ to +151˚F (-35˚ to +66˚C)
Easy retrofits of cylindrical locksets and other access locks
Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life
Smart, standalone keypad door lock is long-life battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries; 60,000 cycles, typical. (Key-controlled chamber on secondary side).
Key override availabe in standard key override and interchangeable core models
Access lock vailable in two lever styles and five finishes (see back)
Models: Prox/PIN PDL5300; PIN-Code (w/o prox reader) DL5300