The PG21MS Series includes advanced narrow-stile microprocessor-controlled door alarms for surface mounting on a door or door frame.
Typical applications include emergency fire escape doors, nursing home stairwell doors, rear restaurant and theater doors.
- Two selectable arming modes –
- Always armed mode – when key is turned counter clockwise to the disarm position, the key cannot be removed. To remove key, turn back to arm mode, thus keeping unit armed always.
- Standard arming mode – when key is inserted turning counter clockwise will disarm and key can be removed. Turning key clockwise will arm and key can be removed.
- Max-Flex Terminals, allowing for any or all of the following:
- Continuous power with the addition of an external power supply
- Multiple door monitoring permitted with built-in external reed switches
- Status Indicator – The LED will indicate RED when armed.
- Entry Delay Time Options – include 15 seconds, 1 minute 15 seconds & 3 minutes 15 seconds
- Sleek model design key-activated door alarm for use on standard size and narrow stile doors
- Unauthorized use of door causes alarm to sound and activates LED indicator
- Options include continuous alarm, minute shutdown with auto reset and exit/entry delay
- Uses standard mortise cylinder
- Tamper switch supervised
- For exterior key control, optional RIM cylinder may be used
- Metallic silver or duronodic finish
- Optional Strobe unit (shown) – PG21MSS/PG21MBS units include