• Field-proven, rugged keypad-less lock with ultra-vandal-proof prox reader built in.
Standalone lock – no wiring; long-life battery operation. (Key override with IC core option.)
• Users are individually programmed to gain access only with HID prox cards, prox keyfobs or prox
tags, for the highest level of vandal-resistance and dependability available.
• 2000 individual users gain entry access using new or legacy HID Prox ID cards, prox keyfobs or prox
tags. No keys or PIN codes to record or administer. 100% Prox, keypad-less security for fastest entrant
processing and the highest level of dependable, vandal-deterrent standalone access control locking.
• Weather proof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range
of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C)
• Program/add users with Trilogy® DL-WINDOWS PC Programming, or by presenting valid cards
to prox reader on the lock face, while in programming mode. (Note: Programming mode is
activated by using one of the nine pre-programmed cards furnished with the lock. )
• Scheduled Events: Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules.
Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable users; 4 built-in time schedules
• Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log: Up to 40,000 event audit trail with printed time/date-stamped
log of all electronic activity can be reported from the lock including user entry, unlock/lock events,
program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code
attempts, etc., by using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PCI2 (PC
interface). Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCII (PC interface) or (AL-DTMII data transfer
• "First-Manager-in" controls three (3) different features: Passage mode, group of users and relay